Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they apply to all bookings accepted by Mirissa Beach Villa.
By using the Mirissa Beach Villa site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We may revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time and we advice you to always read these conditions prior to making a booking.
General Terms and Conditions
- All rates are in USD and are non-commissionable.
- All rooms can accommodate one extra bed.
- The enclosed rates cannot be extended to the domestic market or to any other market not specified herewith.
- Please note the check-in is at 14:00 hrs & check-out time is 12:00 hrs.
- Rates are quoted on HB basis .
Child Policy / Discount
Infant / Child sharing parents room between the ages of 0 – 4.99 would be 100% Complementary.Child Sharing parent’s room between the ages of 5 – 11.99 Yrs would be charged a rate of USD 40.00 Per Night on Half Board basis including an extra bed.
Release Period and Cancellation Policy
Cancellation charges are as follows
- 1st August to 15th December – Within 14 Days of Arrival – 100% retention charge on room only basis for a maximum of 3 nights.
- 16th December to 30th January – Within 21 Days of Arrival – 100% retention charge on room only basis for full stay.
- 1st February to 30th October – Within 14 Days of arrival – 100% retention charge on room only basis for a maximum of 3 nights.
- No show or Early Departure – 100% Retention charge on room only basis for full stay.
Billing / Payment Conditions
Kindly request you to settle the booking value prior to departure of the guests. If Should the payment settled via Cheque would kindly request the Cheque to be remitted six working days prior to guest departure.
Travel agents that are entitled to credit facilities should make necessary payments within 30 days of The departure of guest. Union Resorts reserve the rights to charge an interest of 2% per month on all Delayed outstanding amounts not settled within the stipulated period.
Any billing disputes should be notified to the resort accounts department within 7 days of receiving The invoice.
This reservation can be held until 6pm on the day of check-in, or guaranteed with a credit card for late arrival. If you use a debit/credit card to check in, a hold may be placed on your card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals, through your date of check-out and such hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.
If, for any reason beyond the control of the Hotel, including but without limiting the generality of the following: Acts of God, fire, floods, weather, war, rebellion, riots or civil commotion, strikes or labor stoppages, accidents or mechanical failures, refusal, suspension or cancellation by any government authority of any licenses, permits or authorization which the Hotel has need of to operate, the Hotel is unable to perform any or all of its obligations under this agreement, the Hotel shall not have any liability to the Business Partner or the guest in such an event.
This document was last updated on August 08, 2017